Hi,

I've written a package provider for Openpkg and I'd like to put it in
a module instead of modifying the source of each puppet I install. So
I've create a file /etc/puppet/modules/openpkg/lib/puppet/provider/
openpkg.rb and a manifest to test the installation of some packages /
etc/puppet/modules/openpkg/manifests/init.pp.
When I start the puppetd on a server, it retrieves the provider and
installs the packages but if I restart puppetd, it says :

 err: Could not run Puppet configuration client: Invalid package
provider 'openpkg' at /etc/puppet/modules/openpkg/manifests/init.pp:5

If I modify the openpkg.rb, puppet detects it and the file is re-
downloaded on the clients and it works but if nothing changed, it
fails as if it couldn't use the version of the provider which has been
put in /var/puppet/lib/puppet/provider/openpkg.rb.

I can avoid the error by copying the openpkg.rb file in the directory
where the other packages providers are but is there a solution to
avoid that ?