First time Puppet user so please bear with me :)

Is Puppet 2.5.4 compatible with Ruby 1.9.1 and RubyGems 1.3.6?

I did a test install on CentOS 5.4 and got some errors when trying to
run puppetmasterd.

# puppetmasterd
Could not autoload file: constant Puppet::Type::File not defined
Could not autoload status: undefined method `add_method' for
nil:NilClass
Could not autoload fileserver: undefined method `add_method' for
nil:NilClass
Could not autoload master: undefined method `add_method' for
nil:NilClass
Could not autoload report: undefined method `add_method' for
nil:NilClass
Could not autoload filebucket: undefined method `add_method' for
nil:NilClass
Could not autoload ca: undefined method `add_method' for nil:NilClass

Got Facter to return info though! :)