Am 03.05.2010 21:33, schrieb Joe McDonagh:
Hello, I have run into a data corruption problem with naginator that is
fairly difficult for me to track down. Hand-written configurations do
not suffer from this fate. This was present in .24.8, and still present
in .25.4. I'd love to complete this automatic nagios project, if anyone
has some ideas on narrowing down the source after reading the bug report
(http://projects.reductivelabs.com/issues/3712) please let me know.

You can try using a hex editor or similar to see what the actual corruption is.

Also, can you post a minimal configuration example that causes the problem?

From where have you installed puppet? Packages, source? Can you confirm that the installation is pristine?

Are you using storeconfigs? Is there maybe something wrong in the database?

I've used the nagios types from 0.25.4 today and they worked flawlessly.

Best regards, David
--
dasz.at OG              Tel: +43 (0)664 2602670     Web: http://dasz.at
Klosterneuburg                                         UID: ATU64260999

       FB-Nr.: FN 309285 g          FB-Gericht: LG Korneuburg