Hi,

I am trying to do my first puppet configuration, already installed the
puppetserver and client, in this link show my configuration and my puppet
structure:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/212227/

But when i run the client side daemon i get this message:

info: /Class[main]/Node[basenode]/Class[inittab]/File[inittab]/source: No
specified sources exist
err: /Class[main]/Node[basenode]/Class[securetty]/File[securetty]/source:
Could not describe /securetty: Fileserver module 'securetty' not mounted

Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance!

--
Marley Bacelar
Project Fedora Ambassador