On 5/6/2010 9:56 AM, Peter Meier wrote:

I suspect we will turn 'node default' into 'class default', then include that
rather than inheriting that, since that does fix the scope issue.

this is imho the way to go if you don't want to switch over to an
external node tool.

For each node I set some variables and then include exactly one class,
which might a class similar to your default or a subclass of that one.
And then we do all the overriding and setting default variables (if not
set in the node) stuff within these (sub-)classes.

This works pretty well and doesn't give you overloaded node statements.

Indeed, that's exactly what I would have suggested too and for the same reasons.

Best Regards, David
--
dasz.at OG              Tel: +43 (0)664 2602670     Web: http://dasz.at
Klosterneuburg                                         UID: ATU64260999

       FB-Nr.: FN 309285 g          FB-Gericht: LG Korneuburg