Hi Dan,

In the case that I messed up with the master ssl, how could I fix it?
Since I have no client signed yet, can I just generate a cert for the
master fqdn hostname  (ie: puppetca --generate $(uname -f))?

"puppetca --list" outputs an empty line while "puppetca --list --all"
outputs the master fqdn preceded by "+" sign, like this:

r...@domu-12-31-39-00-65-47:~# puppetca --list --all
+ domu-12-31-39-00-65-47.compute-1.internal
r...@domu-12-31-39-00-65-47:~# puppetca --list

r...@domu-12-31-39-00-65-47:~#

Any hints?

thanks for the help.