Hi,

I have this in my sshdconfig module's init.pp but the service is not
getting restarted even though at first connect the file sshd_config is
getting modified with the Banner entry. Can someone please help?

class sshdconfig  {
        file {
        "/etc/ssh/sshd_config":
                path    => "/etc/ssh/sshd_config",
                owner   => root,
                group   => root,
                mode    => 600,
                notify  => 'Service[sshd]'
        }
        Exec { path => "/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/
bin" }

        exec { "/bin/echo 'Banner /etc/motd' >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config":
        unless => "grep 'Banner /etc/motd' /etc/ssh/sshd_config 2>/dev/
null" }

        service
        { sshd:
                ensure  => running,
                subscribe => File["/etc/ssh/sshd_config"],
                hasrestart => true,
                hasstatus => true,
                restart => "/etc/init.d/sshd restart",
                status => "/etc/init.d/sshd status"