On 05/27/2010 02:51 PM, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

Regardless of your intentions, etc, this is somewhat insulting IMO to an open-source/foss project. It's almost like saying "Well I appreciate the thousands of lines of code you've given me for free, and the man-hours it took to write that code, and the man-hours you've saved me, but I'm not willing to give you five minutes to create a log in to your bug tracker." Just sayin'. If you really can't be bothered feel free to hop on IRC, I will file the bug for you.
--

Joe McDonagh
Operations Engineer