Has anyone been using this in production to store facts remotely in a
distributed environment?  I have been testing it in my lab where latency and
bandwith to a remote mysql server is very good so it works well.  But if I
attempt to use it across a wan with ~150ms puppetqd seems to die.  If I
don't have it running the stompserver/activemq looks to be in the path but
trying to debug why puppetqd would fail.

Also where is it logging?  I don't see anything for it in /var/log/messages
or with apache..

-Chris