Correction: I copied the foreman.rb to /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/
puppet/reports/foreman.rb from extras/puppet/foreman/files/foreman-
report.rb.  The instructions called for the file to be copied to /usr/
lib/ruby/1.8/puppet/reports, but that's not the directory structure
that I have.  I also made the file executable.

Thanks,