Hi Carla,

I'm guessing we'll want to take this over to the -devel list as it
gets developed.

What I'd really like to see here, is one unified type (called "virt"),
and one provider (called "libvirt").   While Puppet does have a system
for multiple providers, libvirt is an abstraction layer, so this works
best if "libvirt" is a provider, and we have one type called "virt".
Later, if virtualization types were not supported by libvirt, we could
have additional providers.

Does this make sense?

--Michael