IMHO it depend's... if you are just looking for a dashboard.. honestly.. I
don't know which one is better... however, If you are looking for more
functionallity... than you should take a look on foreman.

I am using foreman... The dashboard is nice and I can use foreman as a
external node tool :)

Cheers,
Gus