Hello,

I have a query about the use of the Puppet Dashboard as an external
node classification tool.

How do I set a default classes for all nodes?

Previously, we had the following in nodes.pp

    node default {
        include ourbaseclass
    }

Now we are trying to move towards having the class membership all
defined within the dashboard, but we still need to have "ourbaseclass"
applied to all of the nodes, especially new ones.

Ought we simply to leave that definition in nodes.pp and merge it with
the results of the external node tool?

Many thanks,
Ben