Gah. Sorry, everyone. Total faux pas on my part... I forgot to add
this list address to my "don't respond to this" filter for my
autoresponder. Mea maxima culpa. It's fixed now.

joey

--
Joey - artist, riot nrrrd, and finder of lost earrings

I'm not so good with email. So if you need to reach me quickly, try
this link: http://awayfind.com/joey