Hi all,

I would find the feature #2866 very useful, and I noticed that
currently it is stalled in "Tests Insufficient" state. Where can I
find a document which describes the unit test standards for inclusion
of new features, or perhaps can you tell me what will be required for
inclusion of this particular feature? Evidently nobody has decided to
follow up my question on the actual feature request.

Best Regards,
Oliver Hookins