Hi,

I have stored configs with a Postgresql back end - for some reason, one
host, and all it's associated resources,  is duplicated.  I haven't got a
clue how, but it's causing errors using exported resources.    Is there a
safe way to remove a host from stored config?  I note from
http://projects.reductivelabs.com/issues/1886 that it is a feature request,
and sadly the script provided there doesn't seem to support postgresql.

Any tips on getting rid of this, I'd rather not trawl through all the tables
removing references to that host_id.

Cheers
Craig