Where does extlookup get copied to on the puppetmaster for 2.6.1? In
my 0.24.8 installation, it's running happily in
/var/lib/puppet/parser/functions. However, 2.6 doesn't have a parser
directory. I created a parser/functions directory, and got this:

Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Unknown function extlookup at
/etc/puppet/modules/elements/manifests/tfel0.pp:18 on node
app01.pax.xxx.com

Also happens when I put it in /var/lib/puppet. Where does it belong?
It's not actually documented IN the script. (hint: this would be very
useful to know).

Doug