I'm trying to set up a puppetmaster under unicorn using the ubuntu
maverick packages (currently at version 2.6.1rc2), and I'm getting the
following error:

r...@test.puppet.cms.ucar.edu $ puppetd -t
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 403 on SERVER:
Forbidden request: test.puppet.cms.ucar.edu(128.117.224.193) access to
/catalog/test.puppet.cms.ucar.edu [find] at line 98
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

I'm using the standard auth.conf, but if I turn off auth by adding this
to the top of the file everything works:

path /
auth no
allow *

Has anyone seen this, or know of a workaround?

--
Dan Urist
dur...@ucar.edu