Can someone tell me why, when I restart puppet on the client, I get this:

Sep  4 20:41:49 s_...@db01.pax.livegamer.com puppet-agent[26756]:
Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Syntax error at ';'; expected '}' at
/etc/puppet/modules/oracle/manifests/server/environment.pp:40 on node
db01.pax.livegamer.com

and then, on subsequent restarts of the puppet client, I get:

Sep  4 20:42:26 s_...@db01.pax.livegamer.com puppet-agent[26980]:
Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not find class oracle::server::environment in namespaces
facility::paloalto::oracleserver at
/etc/puppet/modules/facility/manifests/paloalto/oracleserver.pp:2 on
node db01.pax.livegamer.com

It seems like the error handling in puppet 2.6 is generally kinda broken.

Doug.