phred <philipp.kel...@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there a possibility to get all servers via API that e.g. have "import
> production" whereas production is a module/class.  I want to use that host
> list for doing "push deployments" - something that needs to be live
> immediately.

While this is available through stored config and the like, the solution we
settled on in-house was to use the Marionette Collective, which integrates
very nicely with Puppet.

It is written by R.I. Pienaar, who is quite active on these lists and
extremely helpful, and which provides many of these capabilities.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ dan...@rimspace.net            ☎ +61 401 155 707