Hi all

Many of you know we renamed ourselves from Reductive Labs to Puppet
Labs.  We've slowly been removing the remnants of the old company name
from various places.

As part of this exercise we're also migrating our GitHub accounts.

We've set-up a new puppetlabs GitHub account and forked all our old
repositories to this account.  This means if you clone or fork our
Puppet and other repositories you will need to update their addresses.

For example the Puppet respository that would have been cloned like:

$ git clone git://github.com/reductivelabs/puppet.git

Should now be cloned like:

$ git clone git://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet.git

It is important you do this because the Puppet Labs reductivelabs
account will be decommissioned and those repositories removed in the future.

This applies to projects including:

Puppet
Facter
Puppet Dashboard
Naginator

and others.

You can see the full list of repositories and their new addresses at:

http://github.com/puppetlabs

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

James Turnbull

--
Puppet Labs - http://www.puppetlabs.com