On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 07:34:19AM -0700, Christian wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> As you all know a good infrastructure deployment in production state
> should not involve much technical infrastructure staff anymore.
> Routine work should be able to perform by the users themselfs who
> should not know anything about the infrastructure implementation
> details.

I don't think I agree with this, but nothing in your message makes it
clear what you mean by "users".  What kind of systems are you managing,
what is the relationship between you and the users (are they people in
another department, customers or what?) and what are their skills?

--
Bruce

Hierophant: someone who remembers, when you are on the way down,
everything you did to them on the way up.