Thanks for the feedback Matt, but no, it didn't work.  Here's the repo
I'm trying to define:

     yumrepo { "domain_OMSA":
     baseurl => $productname ? {
     "PowerEdge 2650" => 'http://build.dev.domain.com:1234/OMSA5.5',
     default => 'http://build.dev.domain.com:1234/OMSA6.2' },
     descr => "domain's OMSA Repo for $operatingsystem-$architecture-
$operatingsystemrelease ",
     enabled => 1,
     gpgcheck => 0
     }
So far I've tried "PowerEdge 2650", "${PowerEdge 2650}", 'PowerEdge
2650', "PowerEdge\ 2650", and none have worked so far.  It keeps just
using using the default URL.

Thanks,

Henry