On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 02:13:08PM -0400, Rob McBroom wrote:

> According to the documentation, that's how `ensure => present` is
> supposed to work, though I can't imagine the use case for “put it in
> fstab but make sure it's never mounted”.

According to the online documentation (which is autogenerated), "Set to
present to add to fstab but not change mount/unmount status "

Which is the opposite of what you say it is doing.  But I believe you,
because I know I've seen this behaviour reported before, although it may
have been on this list and not in a bug report.

--
Bruce

I see a mouse.  Where?  There, on the stair.  And its clumsy wooden
footwear makes it easy to trap and kill.  -- Harry Hill