From: puppet-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:puppet-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of James Louis
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:34 AM
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Puppet Users] puppet push mode

Hello All,

I am trying to put puppet into push mode only. The instructions I've seen have
said to put listen=true in puppet.conf but that doesn't seem to have stopped
the pull every 30 minutes. What else needs to be set?

Thanks,

Jim

--
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away