John Warburton wrote:
Hi James

Is there an ETA for the full release of 2.6.3?

For what it is worth, I have been running 2.6.3rc1 for almost 13 days on
Solaris 10 U8 & U9 as server and clients. Server is running passenger
2.2.14 with clients and servers weighing in at managing between 500 &
780 resources depending on class chosen. No incidents!

Thanks for testing! That's a great data point. We're finalising an rc2 with some minor updates and then hopefully the release shortly after that!

Thanks

James