On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM, theirpuppet <theirpup...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm unable to integrate puppet dashboard as I keep getting the
> following error: No report named 'puppet_dashboard'
> [...]
> I even tried moving the symlink for puppet_dashboard.rb from /var/lib/
>puppet/reports to /var/lib/puppet/lib; no change.

If you `cat` the symlinked file as the `puppet` user, can you see its
contents to confirm that your symlink and permissions are correct? Are
you sure that you're putting the file into the right directory? For
me, the directory is `/var/lib/puppet/lib/puppet/reports/`. The "Live
report aggregation" section of the Puppet Dashboard README describes
how to identify the right directory and put the file there:
  http://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/blob/master/README.markdown

If you're using pluginsync, you may want to look at this ticket for a
workaround:
   http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4345

-igal