Tobias,

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Tobias Lott <tl...@ebel-syste.ms> wrote:

> Hey Everyone
>
> I've defined my users in a class called 'user::virtual' and the included
> user::server1 class to realize the users for a nodegroup.
>
> Problem is puppet is trying to realize all keys for all the user.
> f.e. user peto gets key peto, tobi0 and tobi1 and user tobi gets peto,
> tobi0 and tobi1
>
> Manifests
> http://dpaste.com/273017/
>
> Error message
> http://dpaste.com/273018/

Looks like you need to make sure the homedirectory and your users exist for
before  attempting to  create its ssh_authorized keys.

Some metaparameters you might find useful are before, requrie.
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/2.6.2/metaparameter.html

Thanks everyone

Tony
http://blog.tonyskapunk.net