On 11/10/2010 01:14 PM, Yushu Yao wrote:
Hi Experts,

I am just wondering is there anything like a "Puppet Module Repository" in production yet?

For the "Puppet Module Repository" I am looking for two main features:
1. Versioning control of each individual module
2. automatic dependency resolution, one module will be able to say which module (at which version) this module depend on.

Basically, something like python easy_install or ruby gems will be the best.

Thanks a lot!

-Yushu

Joe McDonagh
AIM: YoosingYoonickz
IRC: joe-mac on freenode
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."