On Nov 11, 2:21 pm, Bruce Richardson <itsbr...@workshy.org> wrote:
>  (I wish Luke had chosen a name other than "class" for Puppet's
> classes; it only confuses people).

Wondering off topic, but my favorite alternate term so far is
"containers". Doesn't confuse people with programming backgrounds as
much. Also implies that they're singletons, to me at least. And I
think we're getting to a point in the DSL where the difference between
definitions and classes is just the singleton aspect.