Hi Peter,

On Nov 12, 4:54 pm, Peter Bonivart <shuttle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm the author of pkgutil, I'm glad you're about to support it in
> Puppet since I get quite many requests for that.

It's nice you chip in here!  We appreciate it.

> I think the issue with "Not installed" vs. "notinst" is probably from
> converting the pkg-get provider, if I'm not mistaken pkg-get prints
> "Not installed" so that should just be "notinst" instead. I'm thinking
> about adding an option for machine parseable output to make these
> things better.

Pachine parseable output would be very nice, but in my opinion not
that 'urgent'.  We can parse it like it is.

> I have changed the exit code to 0 (Rudy#10).

Nice.  From which version would this be?

An other issue that we need to tackle is which version(s) of pkgutil
will we support with the puppet provider?