Hi,

I'm using puppet with a centralized puppetmaster pushing config to
many client nodes.  Most of the configuration files that puppet
manages are static and served via the puppet fileserver (running on
the puppetmaster).  I often find myself making changes to a node's
config file, testing those changes, and then manually adding those
changes to the corresponding file on the puppetmaster.  Is there any
way for me to cut out this last step?  That is, does puppet have any
support for propagating config changes from a client node back to the
puppetmaster?  In the case of static files, it seems that puppet has
enough information to determine which client config files should be
pushed back to the puppetmaster, so this seems at least theoretically
possible.

Thanks,

Greg