Hi Leon,

the best place to reports errors related to Foreman are at
http://theforeman.org, you would need to register in order to create new
issues.

About your specific error, I would need some more details, if you can,
please let us know how it happened and what looks wrong.

Alternatively, you can join us on #theforeman irc channel too.

Thanks,
Ohad