Hi All,

Any updates regarding this issue. I upgraded my dev environment from 0.25 to
puppet 2.6.[34]

I miss the fancy 'runtime' rrd graphs in my dashboard.

Running puppet master in --debug and --trace gives me the following error
and no rrd files are created.

err: Report rrdgraph failed: Failed to update changes: unknown DS name ''

I run puppet 2.6.4 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

RubyRRDtool (0.6.0) fails to install via gems

I have the libs installed using dpkg

ii  librrd-dev                       1.3.8-1ubuntu1
Time-series data storage and display system
ii  librrd-ruby1.8                   1.3.8-1ubuntu1
Time-series data storage and display system
ii  librrd4                          1.3.8-1ubuntu1
Time-series data storage and display system

Any info/help on this item will be really appreciated

Martin Willemsma

2010/9/16 R.I.Pienaar <r...@devco.net>

> ----- "Derek Yarnell" <de...@umiacs.umd.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since upgrading to 2.6.1 (previously on 0.25.x) our puppet master has
> > been pretty constantly reporting this,
> >
> > puppet-master[26174]: Report rrdgraph failed: Failed to update time:
> > unknown DS name ''
>
> I had the same, didnt have time to investigate but can confirm the issue

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin Willemsma