On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 21:57, Sebastian Hempel
<sebast...@hempel-roeslau.de> wrote:

>> Here you have cert *NO E* Mail, and later you use it with an E, so I
>> suspect a simple typo.
>
> I changed that typo - thanks - and also changed all characters to lower
> case. But the error described did not disappear.
>
> Any ideas left?

This works for me, as a local test:

class httpd($certemail, $certou) {
  notice("email $certemail for ou $certou")
}

node "ea" {
  class { httpd:
    certemail => "an.em...@address",
    certou    => "organizational unit";

Can you verify that works for you?  Obviously, change my node name to
your test node name; I just wrote that to test.pp and ran 'puppet
test.pp' to verify. :)

Regards,
    Daniel
--