...ideally, that answer should be "for now", because every second
person seems to want this feature.  Which will be helped if someone
filed a feature request.  So, um, I did:
https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issue_moves/new/5783

If you want this please watch that ticket and/or add comments about
what you need it to do.  Obviously no promises, but that makes it more
uniform (and, to my surprise, there wasn't already an obvious one...)

Regards,
    Daniel

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 00:57, Patrick <kc7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2011, at 10:13 PM, Dmytro Bablinyuk wrote:
>
>> How can I get resource from http?
>
> Short answer: You can't.
>
> Longer answer: You need to wrap a program that can (like curl or wget) in an
> exec.

✉ Daniel Pittman <dan...@rimspace.net>
⌨ dan...@rimspace.net (XMPP)
☎ +1 503 893 2285
♻ made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons