On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 12:17, Cosimo Streppone <cos...@streppone.it> wrote:
> In data 08 gennaio 2011 alle ore 20:07:20, Nigel Kersten
> <ni...@puppetlabs.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Is between "====" exactly what you're printing out?
>>
>> =================
>>  --- YAML
>>  ---
>>  classes:
>>   - geodns::production::backend
>>  environment: production
>>  name: z01-06-02
>>  parameters:
>>   puppet_server: z01-06-02
>> ==================
>
> Yes, that's the standard perl YAML serializer.

Hrm.  A quick test here with YAML.pm 0.72 does the right thing, which
is that it does not emit that extra line.  It might be worth looking
into that, because that does indicate that your stream contains *two*
documents - each '---' separator starts an entire document and all.

When you say the standard serializer, that actually shifted in the
last couple of years, so when I was using it there was a move from
YAML::Syck to YAML::XS, then to YAML which would do way more magic.
Might be worth checking that out, or upgrading the module on the
classifier machine.

Regards,
    Daniel
--