Thanks Patrick. I see no clues at all:

$sudo /opt/ruby-enterprise/bin/ruby /opt/ruby-enterprise/bin/puppet
master --no-daemonize --debug --verbose --trace
notice: Starting Puppet master version 2.6.3

info: Expiring the node cache of akubra.example.com
info: Not using expired node for akubra.example.com from cache;
expired at Wed Jan 12 15:35:15 -0500 2011
debug: Using cached facts for akubra.example.com
info: Caching node for akubra.example.com
debug: template[inline]: Bound template variables for inline template
in 0.00 seconds
debug: template[inline]: Interpolated template inline template in 0.00 seconds
notice: Compiled catalog for akubra.example.com in environment testing
in 0.12 seconds
info: Caching catalog for akubra.example.com
debug: Searched for resources in 0.00 seconds
debug: Searched for resource params and tags in 0.01 seconds
debug: Resource removal in 0.00 seconds
debug: Resource merger in 0.05 seconds
debug: Resource addition in 0.00 seconds
debug: Performed resource comparison in 0.05 seconds
debug: Using cached node for akubra.example.com
debug: Saved catalog to database in 0.07 seconds
err: //akubra.example.com/Puppet: Could not retrieve catalog from
remote server: Could not intern from pson: source did not contain any
PSON!
notice: //akubra.example.com/Puppet: Using cached catalog
info: //akubra.example.com/Puppet: Applying configuration version '1294864403'

Thanks,
Mohamed.