On 14/01/11 9:49 AM, Wesley Wu wrote:
Thank you Mike.

Both my Puppet master and the agent are NTP clients.  So they are sync'ed.

Is there a way to flush the agent's certificate and retrieve it from the master again?

Thanks,
Wesley

To remove all your certs on the client ... rm -rf /var/lib/pupept/ssl or /etc/puppet/ssl
on the Puppet master (assuming 2.6) puppet cert --clean <fqdn>