Hi,
As far as I understand it we need to modify puppet/share/puppet-
dashboard/config/environment.rb in order to adjust the time zone of
the Puppet Dashboard.  I've changed the UTC variable to "Sydney" and
the reports are now displaying the right time.

Unfortunately the "Run Time" chart is completely blank and appears to
be using the UTC variable.

Is it possible to move this configuration to a config file that is
persistent through upgrades?  I noted that when I upgraded from RC4 ->
RC6 the time variable was overwritten.

Regards
Jon