Hi,

I have one Puppet agent (2.6.3 on Ubuntu) that sometimes does not seem to
survive a reload (SIGHUP). The agent is reloaded by 'logrotate' every
morning, and usually this works OK, but just sometimes, puppetd gives up,
without writing anything extraordinary to syslog (without any debug options).

The strange coincidence is, that this only happens to the puppetd running
on the puppet master.

I haven't investigated the cause yet, I am curious if anyone else is
seeing this.

Best regards,
Martijn.