Hi Tim,
the source specified is wrong. Since this is apparently not in a module, it
should read:
> source => "puppet:///snjh/ldap.conf"

In case you wanted to retrieve your files from another puppetmaster:

source => "puppet://${puppetmaster}/snjh/ldap.conf"

where ${puppetmaster} is the name of the server or another variable that
specifies that name.

Cheers,
Atha

--