Hello Matthew,

If I find a resolution, I'll let you know, but as of yet, I do not have a fix. After tracing a little into the code on the puppetmaster side, I believe the error comes from the puppet agent and not on the puppet master, but I cannot confirm this definitively. I have also tried setting the chmod and the owner on the /var/lib/puppet/facts with no avail.

If anyone has any other suggestions as to what to look into, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Edwin