Hi, I'm looking for a way to have puppet kick off an upgrade of my
companies software, but only when it's somehow 'told' to.  In cfengine
you can provide classes from the command line (such as upgrade_code)
and then have parts of the policy only work if those classes are
defined.  Is there anyway to do something similar in puppet?  At first
I thought this was what tags were for, since they can be defined from
the command line when running puppetd - but it looks like tagged
resources are always ran, and that when tags are set they are the ONLY
thing that is run, so that doesn't quite work for what I'm trying to
do.

Thanks!