1) What you are doing won't work because all exec commands are executed
independently, not sequentially.  Because of this, the "cd" command would have
no effect.  There's a "current_working_directory" parameter or something
similar that will give you that effect.
2) Unless you manually set the path parameter, all commands must use the
absolute path.  So "wget" should probably be "/usr/bin/wget".

Exec type reference:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/stable/type.html#exec

3) Also, after you get that working, remember that if you don't use creates,
onlyif, unless, or refreshonly is used.
4) At the very least, make sure you read the whole first paragraph of the exec
type reference.  (The paragraph using the word "idempotent")