I mean to write a lint checker for my manifests, but I am not a ruby
developer to any degree of proficiency.  What I think I would like is
some kind of serialization of the AST for a given .pp file, which I can
then import into my own Python code and analyze for undesirable
patterns.

Is there any way to get a dump or serialization or marshalling of the
parse tree for a given .pp file?  Or is there already some
easily-modifiable lint checker elsewhere?

--
A: No.
Q: Should I put my reply above quoted text?