On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 07:38:28PM -0800, Forrie wrote:

> So are you saying for the "absent" items, we'll need to include a
> file{} directive to remove the mount point, too?

The mount handler won't go around deleting directories for you,
thankfully. (:

Do you create the mount point before you mount it, a la?

file{ "/srv/fraser":
        ensure  => directory,
        owner   => "root",
        mode    => 0755,
}

mount{ "/srv/fraser":
        device  => "server:/path/fraser",
        fstype  => "nfs",
        ensure  => "mounted",
        options => "defaults",
        atboot  => true,
        require => File[ "/srv/fraser" ]
}

You could probably make a define to wrap around both to ensure => absent
the directory after you ensure => absent the mount point?

--
Ben Hughes || http://www.puppetlabs.com/