I think there is some confusion, where is the ntp manifest located? Is it in
its own module or the site manifest directory. If its the latter, then you
need to import that manifest into the site manifest. If its a module, then
you still need to do the import for the module.

Try updating your site manifest with an import of ntp.

So your site manifest should be

import "nodes"
import "ntp"