> I don't know webrick much at all to be honest, but I'm sure it can
> support more than one. Forgive the stupid question but you don't have
> another host with the same name somewhere that you're confusing log
> messages with?

No need to apologies, it's always good to check this kind of thing twice.

Ok, I've found one of the root cause of the problem. My puppetmaster is not
able to DNS resolve the name - Amazon Route DNS 53 is not responding quickly
enough.

Of course, by the time the DNS name is available, I run into an other issue
with puppet:

 puppetd --test --verbose --waitforcert 15
err: Could not request certificate: Retrieved certificate does not match
private key; please remove certificate from server and regenerate it with
the current key
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Retrieved certificate
does not match private key; please remove certificate from server and
regenerate it with the current key
warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
err: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

This is because - I assume, a first certificate associated with the
unresolved DNS name, has been created...

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will