Hi,

We've set up a speaker line up, menu, and a bunch of other useful
information about Puppet Camp on our website. The event is going to be
awesome, we've got some great speakers, and social events planned. Nearly
half the team at Puppet Labs will be in attendance at the event, and we're
really looking forward to meeting everyone. I'd like to encourage everyone
that's been waiting to register to sign up, even if you're local in
Amsterdam, by signing up a bit in advance you'll get a pre printed name
badge and everyone's more likely to get shirts that fit rather than whatever
sizes I guess.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail, call, tweet or send
carrier pigeon.

Registration page and Updated Puppet Camp EU Page:

http://bit.ly/dSZGu5

Schedule, Menu, Map of locations:

http://bit.ly/hFLxK0

Updated General Page: